Papal Foundation Women’s Pilgrimage and Retreat
Thursday, November 9 – Monday, November 13, 2023
See the fruits of Our Lady at the Sisters of Mary Girlstown in Chalco, Mexico, where they serve the Lord with Joy!
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City
- Visit and Retreat with Father Dan Leary at the Sisters of Mary, Chalco Mexico Girlstown
- Welcome dinner Thursday night at hotel
- Accommodations and meals in our comfortable retreat house Villa Aloysius, arriving Friday and staying through Monday morning
- Daily Mass, an opportunity for Holy Hour and Confession
- Transportation in Mexico beginning Friday morning through drop off at the airport Monday at 2:00 PM Local time
- Medical insurance
- Interactions and fellowship with the Sisters and the students of Girlstown, home to 3,000 girls!
- Pilgrimage travel fee $720 pp/land only (airfare is the responsibility of the individual)
- You are responsible for your hotel reservation on Thursday night and Monday, if desired. We suggest the Camino Real Hotel Aeropuerto which is attached to the airport terminal by a covered walkway
- Escorted by representatives from the Papal Foundation and the Sisters of Mary World Villages for Children beginning Thursday at dinner through Tuesday morning.
Sisters of Mary World Villages for Children
21,000 children experiencing poverty
19 sites in 6 countries
400 Sisters serving the poor with joy