Papal Foundation Women’s Pilgrimage and Retreat
Friday 10 November – Tuesday, 14 November, 2023
Join us for an encounter with Our Blessed Mother. See the fruits of Our Lady at the Sisters of Mary Girlstown in Chalco, Mexico, where they serve the Lord with Joy!
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City
- Visit and Retreat with Father Dan Leary at the Sisters of Mary, Chalco Mexico Girlstown
- Accommodations in our comfortable retreat house Villa Aloysius Saturday – Monday night
- Dinner Friday, lunch and dinner Saturday, all meals Sunday and Monday, breakfast Tuesday
- Daily Mass, an opportunity for Holy Hour and Confession
- Transportation in Mexico beginning Saturday morning through drop off at the airport Tuesday at 11 am local time
- Medical insurance
- Interactions and fellowship with the Sisters and the students of Girlstown, home to 3,000 girls!
- Pilgrimage travel fee $720 pp/land only (airfare is the responsibility of the individual)
- You are responsible for your hotel reservation on Friday night. We suggest the Camino Real Hotel Aeropuerto which is attached to the airport terminal by a covered walkway.
- Escorted by representatives from the Papal Foundation and the Sisters of Mary World Villages for Children
Sisters of Mary World Villages for Children
21,000 children experiencing poverty
18 sites in 6 countries
400 Sisters serving the poor with joy