Vehicle Donation Toll-Free Number: 855-500-7433 | 855-500-RIDE
All vehicles are considered! We strive to accept all types of donated vehicles (running or not) including cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles, campers, off-road vehicles, planes, heavy equipment, farm machinery, and most other motorized vehicles. To find out if we can accept your vehicle, please complete our secure online vehicle donation form, or call us during regular hours of operation.
There is no cost to the donor. All expenses are deducted from the gross sales price, and if the costs ever exceed the price, those costs are covered by our vehicle donation program provider CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services).
- Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It’s better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to the Sisters of Mary World Villages for Children helps children break free from poverty, it feels good, and makes a difference.